1937 Hudson Terraplane Utility Coupe
Can drive anywhere, needs nothing and has plenty of power.
- Initial restoration completed in 1990
- “Ultimate” wiring harness installed/converted to 12 Volt system.
- Mustang II front suspension.
- Chevy 400 cc small block.
- 400 Turbo transmission with shift kit.
- 8.8″ Ford rear end.
- Power front disc and rear drum brakes.
- 15″ real spoke wheels, gold plated spokes on chrome wheel.
- New window seals installed at that time.
- Repainted in 2013, All new body webbing installed.
- All original sheetmetal, and brightwork including bumpers, trim, grill, etc…
- Utility bed operates smoothly.
- All glass is good.
Must see and drive to appreciate. Car has not seen rain since restoration in 1990.
Price: Auction <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here to contact the seller
Originally listed on November 14, 2020. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: quintoneweigner
Location: Masontown, Pennsylvania, United States