1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split-window Pro-Street
Glovebox door rendering done by hand and autographed by famous custom car maker Chip Foose. Body mods done by Ronald Bear.
- Clean Title in hand – Street legal
- Original VIN Number 308375105043
- 19,000 Original Odometer Miles
- 75 Miles motor and drive train
- GM 400 block bored .030 over 406ci SBC roller motor 10to1 compression ratio
- Keith Black forged pistons pink rods approx 10 to 1
- Dart sportsman cylinder heads
- Ferra intake valves Manly super duty exhaust valves
- Crane roller cam and roller rockers
- Hooker headers
- Holly 850 carb
- Muncie M22 4-speed transmission
- Detroit Locker posi and a 4.30 gear
- Art Morison 4 link read suspension
- 4 wheel power disc brakes
- Weld Prostar wheels rear, MT fronts
- Body stubbed one small section of frame removed
- Frame blasted and painted with Por 15
- Front suspension powder coated
- Exterior: Glossy red paint Rust-free
- Interior is in very good condition: Black interior, new 2012 ZR1 seats, glass very good
Exterior is in very good condition: Garage kept, covered, the repainted red body is glossy and shines like new with virtually no flaws. Glass very good. Rust-free. Freshly serviced with all new fluids.
Very nicely maintained inside and out.
With its extremely low miles and great condition, this is one of the best classic Corvettes available. Own this spectacular car to drive for the sheer exhilaration and head turning admiration, enjoy showing, modifying or keep it as your investment car for your peace of mind in retirement, or… All the above! This is your opportunity now to own this rare and valuable classic C2 original VIN 1963 Corvette Split Window.
Location: Valley Center, California, United States
See listing: 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window Pro Street (from October 2, 2020)