1972 Ford Bronco
Here is a Bronco with the best of both worlds.
This is a Bronco you can use! It has been professionally built for use. Take it for a spin around town, race in the Baja, cruise the beach or climb any rugged outback trail. This Bronco just came out of a professional build and is ready for the Rubicon. The suspension, axles, transfer case, gears, engine, transmission, etc. have all been built to handle anything you throw at it and it can still be used as a daily driver. It has full upgrades with simply too much to list. The best built Bronco available for the price offered.
- Rebuilt 302 High Performance V8 Engine w/ Shorty Headers
- Fresh Rebuilt Automatic Transmission
- New Radiator w/ Dual Electric Fans
- New Dual Exhaust
- Fresh Dana Transfer Case
- Rebuilt Front Axles w/ Dana 44
- & Warn Hubs
- 9″ Ford Rear End w/ Posi-traction
- Disk Brakes
- 2.5″ Lift
- Fresh Candy Apple Red Paint (Factory Paint Code T) w/ Fresh Pure White (Paint Code C) Removable Hard-Top
- Freshly Done Seats w/ Bucket Fronts & Rear Bench
- New Mahogany Wood Steering Wheel
- New Wheels
- New Tires
- Roll Bar
- New Chrome Bumpers Front & Rear
- Removable Hard Top
- Too much to list…
Baja Race Ready, Beach Cruiser Ready & Rubicon Trail Ready!
Location: Sonora, California, United States
Price: $58,997 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on November 18, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.