1976 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
Rebuilt, 260 V8 (original engine) with an extremely rare, factory 5 speed overdrive transmission (rebuilt). Only 9,576 442’s were built in 1976 and just a handful were equipped with the 5 speed manual transmission.
- Has power steering and power disc brakes (not equipped with AC).
- Blue exterior with white 442 graphics.
- Blue cloth interior with the rare swivel strato-bucket seats.
- BF Goodrich tires on 15×7 Rally Wheels.
- Dual exhaust.
- Runs excellent.
- Drives great.
- Very solid body with rust-free, original floors.
- Nice, shiny paint.
- Interior looks great.
- Rebuilt engine, rebuilt transmission, new clutch, new shocks, new steering linkage.
Rare, collector car. Dependable – drive anywhere. Odometer reads 39,331 miles.
Location: Denison, Texas, United States
See listing: 1976 Oldsmobile 442 – Rare! Factory 5 speed! (from November 9, 2020)