Southern California 993 in excellent condition
Rare black on black with turbo tail and turbo wheels.
- Bought in Southern California with Southern California ownership history.
- Car has been in Southern California during my ownership as well.
- Garage kept.
- Not driven in rain.
- Owned for over 10 years.
- Excellent condition.
- Low miles – Only 76,000.
- Black on Black.
- Turbo rear deck lid.
- Turbo Twist 18 inch wheels.
- Turbo Wheels re-polished by Wheel Enhancement in LA.
- Front Turbo Wheels=18/8
- Rear Turbo Wheels=18/10.
- Much improved looks and handling over 17 inch “Cup” wheels. No comparison.
- Red Calipers.
- Multiple Porsche owner with extensive PCA experience over the last 40 years.
- Smooth Tiptronic with 5 factory preset shift patterns and manual mode.
- Beautiful interior in excellent condition. I’ve seen cars 2 years old with more interior wear.
- Maintained by top Porsche mechanics.
- A/C blows ice cold.
- Tires in great condition with minimal wear.
- Very close to stock.
- Original rear deck lid included and in excellent condition.
- Highly upgraded Alpine with CD/MP3 can be easily removed and replaced to stock.
- Drive, collect, or show.
- Car draws huge crowds at Porsche events.
Location: Fallbrook, California, United States
See listing: 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera 2, Rare Black on Black With Turbo Tail and Turbo Wheels (from August 25, 2020)