1966 Chevrolet Caprice Big Block
Solid body with Aztec Bronze paint. Numbers matching 396 V8 engine. Turbo 400 Automatic transmission. Power steering. Dual exhaust. Black bench seat interior with column shift.
- Solid body with good Aztec bronze paint.
- 15″ Rally wheels with 235/60-15 and 275/60-15 tires.
- Older black interior.
- Bench seat with column shift.
- Great running 396 V8 engine (numbers matching).
- Turbo 400 automatic transmission.
- 12 bolt rear end.
- Power steering / Manual brakes.
- Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Stock style mufflers.
- The odometer reads 91,703 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
- Good running and driving Caprice.
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on November 5, 2020.
Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Location: Sherman, Texas, United States