This listing is for a show quality Cherry Red (L554) 1967 ghia convertible
Current odometer reads 66,863 which is the original mileage.
This car strikes a perfect balance of originality and restoration done as needed, all while preserving that desirable character that cannot be replicated.
Runs and drives as good as it looks.
- Show quality repaint in the original color of Cherry Red. Perfect door gaps, door hinges rebuilt, nice and tight.
- Original dash pad, seat upholstery, door panels, and wood grain on dash (dash still retains the tire pressure sticker and shift pattern sticker that were installed by the dealer).
- Carpeting replaced with German charcoal squareweave.
- New German black canvas top with matching boot.
- Original spare tire
- (4) new Firestone 1” whitewall bias ply tires from Coker.
- All wheels powdercoated black.
- Original Motor
- Original Transmission
- Original Sekurit glass (including the windshield, very uncommon).
- Rust free floor pans, never patched, never welded.
- Rechromed bumpers.
- Spent several years on display at a Southern California VW dealership. They installed the front CA license plate. However, it’s not originally a CA car.
I have over 100 additional pictures I’m happy to share out to serious buyers.
Price: $48,500 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on January 25, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: 52brezelfenster
Location: West Linn, Oregon, United States