1.8 Liter Engine
– MPG: 29 city / 38 highway
– 115 hp @ 6100 rpm
– Hood air scoop, very rare!
– 13.2 Gallon Fuel Tank, Brand new with new fuel pump.
– Brand New Battery!!!
– Brand new tires
– Brand new front calipers and pads
– Brand new steering rack
– Brand new exhaust system
– Brand new clutch
– Clean Interior. The right side seat has a rip on the right side.
– Floor Mats
– Automatic Windows
– Locking Trunk
– 1 Key
– Power Adjustable Side Mirrors
– Pioneer Stereo, Bluetooth with aux and CD Player
– Heating and Air Conditioning working
– Lots of Storage!!
– Comes with a cover for the top when it folds down, plus a mesh that sits behind the seats to minimize drag.
– The paint clear coat has come off from the hood. it has minor scratches and nicks, but absolutely no rust.
The car is registered in Maryland and we did a lot of work to get it registered, reason why you we have so many new parts. The car runs fine, but we don’t needed right now. The only thing that it needs is an alignment, since we changed the steering rack and clutch.
Price: Auction <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here to contact the seller
Originally listed on February 22, 2018. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland, United States