1979 Pontiac Bonneville Landau Coupe
- One owner local car from 1979 to 2019 with only 17,441 original miles!
- Ordered with many options on 12/6/1978 at Don Darr Pontiac in St. Louis, Missouri
- Delivered on 1/24/1979 with only 15 delivery miles
- Sixth-generation Bonneville and seldom-seen survivor
- Original 301 CID V-8 engine with two-barrel carb (code Y), one of the final Pontiac V-8s made before 1981
- Original Turbo Hydramatic 350 three-speed automatic transmission and 2.29 or 2.56 rear end
- Factory Triple Black – Starlight Black exterior (code 19) with matching black vinyl roof (code 19T) and black cloth-and-vinyl interior (code 19E)
- Optional wire wheel covers, fender skirts with period correct Goodyear Double Eagle Goldline tires
- Factory air-conditioning, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks, cruise control, tilt steering column, clock, power front driver seat, electric rear defroster, driver’s sideview mirror remote control and undercoating
- Optional Pontiac Rally Handling Tuned Suspension and optional Rally Gauge Package
- Documentation includes selling dealer’s car credential folio, original owner’s manual, original Delco AM-FM stereo guide, original Uniroyal tire warranty guide, original build sheet, original bill of sale, original retailer buyer’s order, dated December 6, 1978, original Pontiac warranty information, original owners Missouri title, service receipts from Don Darr, original GM maintenance schedule and more
Location: Fenton, Missouri, United States
Price: $21,900 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on January 26, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.